General is under the authority of and responsible to the Minister. An Inspector
General leads the Inspectorate General.
General is responsible for internal supervision in the Ministry. In performing
those duties, Inspectorate General has the following functions:
- formulating technical policy for
internal supervision in the Ministry;
- giving internal supervision in
the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources over the performance and
finance through audit, review, control, and other supervisions;
- performing supervision for
certain purposes based on the assignment of the Minister;
- formulating report of
supervision in the Ministry;
- managing the administration of
- performing other functions
assigned by the Minister.