Vision & Mission
By considering the interests, the development challenges, and the goals of the country, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources has the following vision and missions for 2015 - 2019:
"Creating Indonesia as a Sovereign, Independent, and Good Personality State Based on Mutual Cooperation"
vision by performing the following 7 Development Missions:
- Providing national security to defend sovereignty, supporting economic autonomy by securing maritime resources and reflecting the Indonesian personality as an archipelago state;
- Creating a developed, sustainable, and democratic community on legal basis;
- Creating the independent and active foreign policy and strengthening the true identity as a maritime State;
- Improving a high, developed, and prosperous Indonesian quality of life;
- Creating a competitive ;
- Materializing Indonesia as an independent, developed, strong, and national-based oriented maritime State;
- Realizing a cultural personality community.